Rabu, 07 Desember 2016

What I Heard

Some time ago I had the assignment to listen to the radio and on the radio it was discussed about the idiom. Idiom, a combination of two or more words with different meanings that if united to form a new meal that is different from the real or original meaning.

For example idiom that says "Read Someone Like a Book"
But in the true meaning of the word is "Like Someone Like a Book" that understand a person completely. Always know what's on his mind.

Synonym:
"Read Someone's Mind"
For example, as an example :

1. Jons wife Jenny can read him like a book he know when something trouble him and everyday know Jhon is lost without her.
2. Jons and I have been friend for a long long time so even the he met no comment I could read has the mind he was unconfortable and wanted to leave the party early.
3. You can bored late you I can read you like a book.
4. You can not hide anything from me mike, its so simple I can need you like a book.

And there are some examples of the idiom Read Someone Like a Book.
By Native Speaker:
 "Read Him Like a Book"
 "Read His Mind"

Blood, sweat and tears that have a special meaning, namely Full meaning of struggle and hard work.
Example:

11. This house is the result of three years blood,sweat and tears
22.  There will be much blood,sweat and tears before we have compited the this project
33.  After years of blood,sweat and tears tini finally earned a collage degree
44.   Everything I do true blood,sweat and tears it just for having you beside me.

Okay This is end my speech today. Iam sorry to any unpleasing you. Thanks you for your attention. See you on other occasions and See You Next Time.

1 komentar:

  1. I was hoping to read your resume for the English please segment, but it's okay.

    BalasHapus